Baked Salmon Comes To Life Over A Bed Of Fresh Brussels Sprouts & Mushrooms
This easy weeknight meal comes together quickly saving you time in the kitchen. Fresh Baked Salmon, Brussels Sprouts, Mushrooms , Garlic, and a sheet pan is all you need to pull this super star meal together in under an hour. Super simple to make and only requires a few ingredients and the oven does the rest of the magic for you!
I like to use an aluminum sheet pan to roast the veggies and the salmon in the oven because it makes for easy cleanup.
To start preheat your oven to 450F and get it nice and heated. Next, take our your sheet pan and line it with aluminum foil first, then parchment paper. Trust me is seems overkill but you will have a clean sheet pan later and will thank me.
Combine the sliced brussel sprouts, mushrooms, and garlic in a bowl and coat with olive oil. Next arrange the veggies on the sheet pan in an even layer. Roast the veggies for about 20 minutes until starting to darken up a bit and getting that awesome roasted color.
Remove the pan from the oven and place your salmon on top and sprinkle with olive oil and return to oven for about 15 minutes or until the salmon flakes apart with a fork. Could not be any easier.
Serve this one pan cheat sheet pan meal as is or you can serve with my easy made rice!
Full Recipe Below For My Easy Baked Salmon
This easy weeknight meal comes together quickly saving you time in the kitchen. Fresh Salmon, Brussels Sprouts, Mushrooms & Garlic is all you need to pull this super star meal together in under an hour. Super simple to make and only requires a few ingredients and the oven does the rest of the magic for you!
Roasting the veggies first before topping your oven safe pan with that amazing fresh salmon is the key to a perfect one pan meal. As the brussel sprouts roast in that yummy garlic infused olive oil, the smell is absolutely amazing.
Once they are roasted and start to have vibrant coloring, it's time to add the salmon and the rest of the infused oil, this time we add wine to the party in the oil mixture before drizzling on the salmon.
- 2 lbs Fresh Atlantic Salmon
- 2 cups of Fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 16 oz Sliced Fresh Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1 TBSP Dry Oregano
- Preheat Oven to 450F
- Take out an oven safe sheet pan or cast iron skillet
- Slice brussels sprouts in half or quarters depending on the size
- Slice baby bella mushrooms 1/4 inch slices
- Peel garlic cloves and mince them or chop them up fine
- Add garlic to bowl with olive oil to infuse
- Add oregano to the oil and give it a good mix
- Combine brussels sprouts and mushrooms into a bowl and toss with half of the garlic infused oil mixture then add to your sheet pan or cast iron skillet
- Once oven is preheated to 450F, roast the veggies for 20 minutes stirring halfway through
- After 20 minutes, pull out the pan and arrange the salmon on top
- Add wine to the infused oil and spoon it over the salmon to coat
- Return pan to oven for approximately 15 minutes or until your salmon is cooked and flakes with a fork.
- Serve over roasted brussels sprouts and mushrooms.
If using a cast iron pan, keep an eye on the veggies since cast iron tends to retain heat. Also for the olive oil, use just enough to coat the veggies and not soak them or you will have oily veggies.
If you enjoyed my recipe, please help support my blog by checking out my recommended products. Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 667Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 32gCholesterol: 143mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 55g