Our Return Policy: We want to keep this simple.
If you are not happy with something you bought, we’ll take it back as long as it is within 30 days of purchase and the item is eligible for return.
To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. You also must return your item in the original packaging.
If the fault is on us (mixed up, faulty on arrival), we’ll of course pay for return shipping as well.
How to return?
- Pack up your unwanted item.
- Contact us and we’ll email you a RMA number
- Follow the simple instructions in the email
No Nerdy terms here, it’s basic stuff.
A Little More Details For You:
Of course while you do not have to give a reason to return your order for a full refund, we do have a few rules below that must be followed to keep this process streamlined.
- You requested the return within 30 days after your item(s) was delivered
- The Nerd Culinary RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is written on the package
- We received the returned item(s) and it is in new and unused and in its original condition
- Return shipping cost has been paid by you.
Items that we cannot accept returns for:
- Any item more than 30 days after delivery
- Any Item that has been used, washed or worn
- Any item marked as “Clearance”
- Customized Knives Built To Your Specifications.
We reserve the right not to accept your return if:
- There are signs of item(s) being used
- There are signs of item being damaged
- Item returned incomplete
We also reserve the right to charge a restocking fee up to 20% of the item price, if:
- There are signs of the product being used
- Product returned incomplete
- If the item is returned in the original packaging and we can resell it as new, we will refund you the full purchase price of the item.
- If free shipping was offered to you at the time of purchase, we won’t deduct the cost of shipping to you from the refund.
- If you paid for shipping at time of purchase, that shipping charge will not be refunded.
- Refund will be initiated within 3 business days after we received the returned item(s)
- Once refund is initiated, it could take up to 2 billing for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. Please note that we have no control over the speed of this process, as it depends on credit card gateways and your card issuing bank.
- Refund must be made to the original payment method you used (e.g. to the credit card you used for placing the order)
- You must pay for return postage and insure the product against loss or damage during its transit to us
- We can arrange a return collection service (US and selected countries only) including pick up and insurance on your behalf. If you choose this service, the fee will be deducted from your refund.
- You must report any incorrect item, damage in transit, or defective item within 48 hours after delivery
- For damage in transit, or defective item, please send us photos of the damage/defect, and make sure you retain all original packaging and packing material.
- For damage in transit, you must allow the carrier to inspect the packaging and packing materials if contacted by them.
- Any replacement item must be shipped to the order’s original shipping address
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]